27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Privileged Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

FOB?

you young folks speaks a different language

Fall Out Boy, sorry. I forgot that there weren't many youngin's on this board, lololol.

Reply 20#20 dannixx's post

Hahaha, I totally forgot about his stint on OTH. He didn't have to do much acting in this episode though, so it wasn't that bad.

Megan and Will.Megan and Will.Megan and Will. I love those two together. I like the Baker twins' coupling up too. Sage is nicer. I hope Zach will be able to make Rose realize that she's actually very smart, if she just puts effort into her studies. Speaking of that, I miss the tutoring. Not that they've had many tutoring scenes (Megan did mention working on chem labs and it's not like having a scene where she's explaining stoichiometry to them will be very interesting), but still, isn't the tutoring thing kind of the premise of the show?

Quote:
isn't the tutoring thing kind of the premise of the show?
No, it started out remember why she's there to get contacts so that she can be a writer

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yeah, that's her motive. But Laurel hired her to be the tutor. I guess the geek in me just wants to see some learning being done instead of partying.

Reply 25#25 funny-girl101's post

He finally told her after 16 episode about time

Finally got around to watch season finale and well look megan got some explaining to do

27 12
Thread