35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Crossing Jordan Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 spratt89's post

Well he did give jordan a ring and he has been very patient with her but she has commitment issues and i don't see how they can be friends but i have admit it nice to see bad side of woody . he always had one but thanks to jordan he has changed.

i'm almost finished but i should 6th season is the best in my opinion

Reply 3#3 bala's post

i am listing this as  a next show to watch, but i have so many, lol such a great site, so many shows , not enough time in the day.lol

Reply 23#23 grah3's post

You got 2 months but please remember next few weeks there will 10 shows added every week

Reply 24#24 bala's post

oh wow, you mean Crossing jordan  is being removed, i sort of thought vip must remove some to make room for others.
Graham

Reply 25#25 grah3's post

No none of show that get added will be removed

What i meant by my pervious comment with new show getting added it might distract you from watch this show since this VIP show not free show

Reply 17#17 bala's post

hi Bala,
you told me that this show is being deleted soon, can you tell how i can find out what shows are being deleted before i start watching them
thanks
Graham

Reply 27#27 grah3's post

let me try explain this again none of the show will be removed-this show will always be on the site. 2 months was me letting you know more show will get added in next 2 months that is what i meant

Reply 28#28 bala's post

oh sorry Bala, cheers i understand now,lol

I think it's too bad that this show has been cancelled. Certainly now it was a great season final and all. Grr, I hate cliffhangers that don't get solved.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

they gave it an ending

they did? Crash was the last epi or did I miss one?

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

yes at end of that episode they got rescued and Jordan told woody how she really feels.

ohw, then I didn't see the right epi

Oh yeah, I just watched the end again, I remember now. So I talk my previous comment back

35 12
Thread