Thread
Printable Version

Free Fall General Discussion

Free Fall General Discussion

I'm terrible at this game. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I'm suppose to avoid hitting the walls by clicking on the right or left arrow key, right?

Too fast!
We need not only to avoid the wall, but also to catch the red balls.
And seems it needs some time to get the signal from the keyboard to decide whether to go left or right.
That's too slow, and it's hard to control.

Reply 2#2 wuling's post

I agree, at the moment there's no skill, just luck !! It needs to slow down a little so you arrow keys have time to catch up with the choice you made; to go left or go right !

I tested this theory by opening it and just letting the little man fall without me doing anything. I got a better score than when I actually tried !!!

Quote:
I tested this theory by opening it and just letting the little man fall without me doing anything. I got a better score than when I actually tried !!!
That doesn't always work everytime

Reply 4#4 bala's post

No, but the point is that it's random. Playing it "Skillfully" doesn't really matter.

Reply 2#2 wuling's post

It's crazy fast! I think the speed should be much slower.
But the high score is 135320. Someone must be doing something right... or have a really slow computer...

i can hardly make it to 8000

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

My best score is 3660

would love to know how to get a huge score

Too fast! Too fast!
That's wholely luck! Get that person out and tell us how he did it so unthinkably well!

maybe the person who got it does not know how

Is there a difference between the red square and the orange square that you can pick up? Its so fast I can't really see what is happening, I just only know I need to pick up the colored square to get power otherwise the power becomes zero and the game ends. Is the orange suqare less points than red square?

How to get high score (10k+)

I probably shouldn't say this, but this is how to get higher scores.
I find that if you get under about 5k, just keep pressing retry till you get a fairly straight map.
Then, once playing it, for the more sudden juts, you can hold down the arrow buttons to move left/right faster.

--
At the guy above, you get points from the red ones depending on your current score,
and the orange ones give you 10 more HP. (You start with 100)
~SMAN

Reply 13#13 sman's post

I just don't have the patient once i tried 15 times before i got fed up

Thread