67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Law and Order London

8x02 Safe from Harm

Asking Anna to slow down while she was running away was amusing but the psychiatrist who treated teenagers and children being murdered was interesting as it looked like he was abusing those children he was supposed to be helping

8x03 I Predict a Riot

Finding a skeleton in the car boot at the bottom of the Thames was a surprise as they were looking for a rucksack and discovering it was a 25 year cover up by police was disturbing as the family had been campaigning all those years for answers

8x04 Pride

The victim being found by his wife was tragic as the kids were about to have a party so I couldn't imagine she was involved but the investigation leading them to Ronnie's old boss ex-DI Natalie Chandler was interesting as he killed him for stealing his ID and the loss of his home

8x05 Customs

The elderly woman being killed was sad at first but the fact she was concluding with her son to have the daughter genitals mutilated I'm not surprised his wife killed her to save their daughter and the fact the wife had been mutilated as a child tragic

8x06 Bad Romance

The blood-stained hotel room did look like a crime scene but the stolen credit card at first did lead Ronnie and Joe to believe a young woman gave birth there, trying to say it was a miscarriage was clever and the evidence suggesting it was at leased 7 months was surprising but getting away with the babies death was a little predictable

8x07 Hard Stop

Wes's wife was lucky she wasn't  killed when the gunman killed him sitting next to her but with a second shooting of a police officer it wasn't looking good and a third killing all being linked to one case was frightening for the others involved in the case,the son getting caught trying to kill another was great and the fact he was willing to spend life in prison so his father could walk free was a waste of time as his father was killed after being found not guilt

8x08 Repeat to Fade

The innocent young mother being stabbed to death in a busy market place was tragic as she also left a six year old son behind and the 15 year old suspect running rings around the police was frustrating

67 1234
Thread