Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

12x08 The Final Chapter: The Grief and the Girl

Bones dealing with her grief was bound to be different from her family and going straight back to work was predictable but wanting Booth to leave so she could be alone was bizarre as she had diner with Tim

12x09 The Final Chapter: The Steel in the Wheels

Sometimes I wonder how Cam puts up with the way Bones speaks to her as the continues nagging for an assistant was annoying me and that hay baler accident was horrendous but I guess the victim was robbing to pay for his mothers treatment, going undercover at a demolition derby competition was amusing

12x10 The Final Chapter: The Radioactive Panthers in the Party

The body crash-landing onto a passing car would freak anybody out but it was obvious from the start those injuries wasn't from the fall and the car bursting into flames after the crash only made things harder

12x11 The Final Chapter: The Day in the Life

Seeing all the internees in the penultimate episode was nice and with the ticking bomb you just knew something bad was going to happen but the team discovering Kovac had escaped is going to lead to an interesting finale, I just hope none of them die

12x12 The Final Chapter: The End in the End

Brennan experiences a memory loss was disturbing but finding the bones she was working on before the explosion I thought  wasn't going to be easy, Jack becoming king of the lab seemed pointless being the final episode

Thread