Thread
Printable Version

You're doing a great job!

You're doing a great job!

This is a great site, and I'd like to tell everyone at tv-video.net what a wonderful job you're doing. I'd started getting the "Parameters Access" error message that a lot of other people were getting, and I understand it probably had a lot to do with heavy traffic. I don't know what you did to fix it, but it worked. I've had absolutely no problems watching shows over the last few days. My monthly VIP membership is money very well spent. It seems that some people are quick to post when they're complaining, but not when things are going well. I just wanted to say thanks and I appreciate having access to tv shows I normally wouldn't have access to here.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 your welcome 11-14-2008 13:29

I agree, I love this site! I live in Switzerland and couldn't watch most of the shows in English here (most of them are not as good in German as they are in English, and I would have to wait almost a year to watch them on TV here). So I really appreciate your work and service here. Thank you very much!
Recent Ratings
  • imarielle626 Points +2 Glad we can help =) here have two points 11-15-2008 17:05

Thread