Thread
Printable Version

about the new shows...

about the new shows...

they arent the usual line up up new shows...does that mean in the future, if it has been voted for enough, we might see stuff like game shows such as have i got news for you? it would be cool if it was on there =)

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

the biggest problem is server space

fab idea...actually...i think top gear(English) would be a fantastic addition to the website

definitely...i mean top gear is almost like aimed at everyone =) i still would vote have i got news for you more than top gear tbh coz i live in the uk and so i can watch top gear whenever but with have i got news for you, there are the brand new shows that come on every friday and then there are the few year old repeats on dave which totally ruin it at times =( im surprised no other brit has mentioned this...seems like the funniest show in the world!0

haha i agree with that. you do know that you can watch it in hd quality on the bbc website for a week? bbc iplayer? that's how i usually get my dig of have i got news for you. problem is there are 34 seasons of it, so they would have to be just the most resent one or something. however it is very much aimed only at brits and i am pretty sure that teh americans would not find our humour or even know about what is being said befause it is very country-related. However i do agree, it would be a show that would be greatly apreciated it's halarious

true but the cracks at america are funny =) i do agree that it would probably have to be the more newish episodes. i had a killer idea while i was on the old john (i multi-task a lot) what about only fools and horses? americans would love that, us british love it...what more can be said? probably one of those classic shows that yew cant argue with...still cracks me up to this day.

haha that's very true; i've got a good idea. how about a proper british sitcom gets uploaded soon say for instance have i got news for you or another classic as suggested by you, only fools and horses...and if the wider audience actually like it to introduce others such as top gear (i recently introduced my Canadian flat-mate to this and he said it was halarious even though he did not understand some of the British humour etc). however that is the prooblem, there are different current affairs within different countries, and these are the best to take a joke out of... brain wave, nevermind the buzzcocks...that'd be an all-round lover

Reply 7#7 staircase's post

All great selections, especially Only Fools. I have suggested it in the past on the new shows suggestion thread. I have asked for a Documentary style section which would cover Top Gear and such aswell as Discovery Stuff.

Thread