Thread
Printable Version

i just love the new games site!

i just love the new games site!

i looked on my account today and lo and behold, i had won 80 VIP points for free...that was frickin' awesome! i think everyone should play on the site, yewr bound to win some day, and even if yew didnt, yew atleast are very likely to get the top spot for a day and win 100 points that yew can like gather up until yew get like 4000 and get 20 VIP points. love the games site, love tv-video...love yew guys ^_^
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 For being positive 10-21-2008 22:59

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

We glad you like it we encourage all our members to play the site right now there competition between me and 4 other member trying to beat me rank wise . it's fun

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

I'm playing games almost every day on the game site. It's addictive!

I love it too! I spend most of the time I'm online (way too much) on either the tv or the games site, it just really is addictive. And earning points or even amazon coupons while having fun, just perfect A big thank you to the moderators and creators of these sites!

yeah i notice mnemosyne...i saw a few weeks back yew were getting like the top scores on most of the games...even after i had just completed a game and thought i got the top score, then yew beat my score like 5 times over...lol.

Reply 4#4 Mnemosyne's post

we had nothing to do with creating that site it's all admin hard work We only tested the site and make sure there no bug before they launched it hence why some mods have lots of points

Cats

XAxaxax. I liked the one with the cats. Don't remember the name now but it's a game where you have some cats walking on levels and you must make them stay in same position as the queen cat. Kinda strange but great idea. And generally the games are quite unique in that site. I mean there are many sites with flash games but here i found some really interesting things. Especially i fell in love with the Fast game category.Hope there will be more there guys. Thx for the good job.

Thread