Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x14 My Lucky Charm

Dr. Cox having a vasectomy without consulting Jordan you would of thought would cause trouble as he thought she wants another baby but her being calm was also suspicious and Colin Farrell as Billy was interesting

4x15 My Hypocritical Oath

Trust J.D. to fall for the bartender, Kylie when she has a boyfriend who is sick but with him having a venereal decease he could of revealed the truth to her

4x16 My Quarantine

J.D.'s first date with Kylie was interesting as it goes bad when he brings her to the hospital and gets stuck in a quarantine

4x17 My Life in Four Cameras

J.D. discovering the sitcom writer was terminally ill was interesting and wondering what it would be like if they were in a comedy was amusing

4x18 My Roommates

Carla and Turk kicking J.D. out so they can be more romantic at home was amusing as they soon got board without him but turning up at Kylie's place when they did was predictable

4x19 My Best Laid Plans

J.D. going on a date with Molly because he was frustrated that after a month of dating Kylie they hadn't slept together was predicable but what an idiot telling her what he had done

4x20 My Boss' Free Haircut

The patient googling Dr. Kelso was amusing and poor Elliot stuck down a grave

4x21 My Lips Are Sealed

Elliot's patient has a problem after taking erectile pills was amusing but I cant believe Carla and J.D. drunk kissed

4x22 My Big Move

Dr. Cox turning to Elliot for help when he has trouble connecting to a young female patient was interesting but J.D. kissing Turk to make his point was great

4x23 My Faith in Humanity

Elliot asking Dr. Cox for help in snagging a date with the good Samaritan neighbor of the elderly woman was bizarre

4x24 My Drive-By

Dr. Cox challenging Turk not to claim credit for saving a man's life at a taco stand was amusing as it was short lived and the feud over a motorized wheelchair was priceless

4x25 My Changing Ways

Turk and Carla contemplate having a baby was an amusing way to end season

Thread