Thread
Printable Version

Bear´s Bungee Jumping Discussion

Bear´s Bungee Jumping Discussion

In the instructions, it says:
Quote:
A bear wants to collect fruits which exist only in the bottom of the valley, you can check whether fruits exist via clicking on the bottom of the screen. The bear has to collect power from five rabbits prior to take a bungee jumping to reach fruits in the valley. The bear can jump up to catch rabbits who are just above his head with no other body parts contacted
Does anyone know how to get the fruits from the valley? I collect five rabbits, and get the power to bungee jump. But I don't know how to bungee jump!

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-27-2008 20:22 ]

press the space bar. but be sure of where you are jumping too. wait until the blue bubble gives you immunity, then check where the fruit is (use the down arrow) then, when the screen scrolls back up again and you're in place, press the space bar. you will have a few seconds immunity when you return to the bridge after the jump too.
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 2#2 sddvasquez's post

Thank you for explaining! My bear is bungee jumping now!

I noticed that the game is in action and not arcade. Can a mod move a thread or a post? If they can, maybe they can move this thread to action, so that others can find it.
Or better yet, the game site should change the description of the game.

Thread