Thread
Printable Version

help my F$ DISAPPEARED

help my F$ DISAPPEARED

Help - I bought F$ yesterday, was able to exchange them, and then they disappeared today. Today I bought more F$ and they don't show up in my account even though my paypal account was debited! How can I retrieve my F$??? Thanks

Reply 1#1 takcheeky's post

Hi there, that seems very strange. So, just to confirm, yesterday you converted them and you had VIP points and you were able to watch shows? Have you logged back into the same account? We've had some issues whereby members set up a new account and the details went to that account, but then logged back into the old account. Just want to rule that out. Thanks.

I used the same account... the points showed up, was able to watch, then the next day, logged into my account, and everything had disappeared! Today, however, it seems to have come back to normal, though I guess I have ended up buying more F$ than I wanted to since I did the second transaction...
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your patience :-) 10-11-2008 10:45
  • shinny Treasure +4 Thanks for your patience :-) 10-11-2008 10:45

Reply 3#3 takcheeky's post

haha we got another one with our master plan glad its sorted out now
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 3#3 takcheeky's post

Hi there, glad to hear they seem to have appeared back. We seem to be having a few glitches with the site at the moment, so I've given you some points and treasure to say thanks for your patience. Gary

I've been having the same problem. One day, I'll hit the exchange button below my username and my points appear, and the next, i am instead redirected to the page to buy more points, where i'm informed that i have no F$. Is there anything i can do to make sure this doesn't happen, other than just keep my computer on when it does work? I'll do that if i have to but i don't want to waste electricity.

Yikes - it happened again! And my viewing history doesn't show anything I watched yesterday... this is very strange, it looks like it is happening every other day...Any tips to prevent it? (other than not shutting off my computer?) thanks

hi takcheeky, sorry for any inconveniencve and thanks for your patience. Some members whose services don't show up after exchanged. The best solution is to log out and log on to viptv.net again. And for viewing history, it only records somthing when you are logging in.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread