Thread
Printable Version

The Black Donnellys is missing an episode

The Black Donnellys is missing an episode

I was checking out the dvd set for the show and I noticed that it lists 13 episodes of the show. Yet VIPTV has only 12 episodes available for viewing. I haven't finished watching the show yet so I have no way of being certain which episode is missing. Hopefully someone can help me out here. Either way I thought I should notify someone of the problem. It's slightly annoying knowing there is another episode out there that I'm unable to watch. I'm assuming that at this point there's probably a very small chance of ever getting this missing episode. The VIP staff is probably very busy with other things at the moment. All of you did manage to find most of the unaired episodes however.... so how much harder can it be to find the missing episode????

Reply 1#1 didactandnarpet's post

According to tvrage there is only 12 episodes http://www.tvrage.com/The_Black_Donnellys/episode_list/

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

hi if you mean "god is a comedian" then it was shown only on the NBC network and can not be got unless you want to upload your DVD
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Oh man well that stinks.... I guess it makes sense why no one knows it exists then. Is that something that is actually possible though??? Uploading the episode from a dvd? Haha I have no idea how this actually works so sorry if I sound uneducated... I would be willing to do it though if I could. This site has given me so much.... I'd love to give a little back if I could.

Thread