Thread
Printable Version

Will True Blood (HBO) be offered?

Will True Blood (HBO) be offered?

Hi, Been a donator to the site for some time now, and absolutely love it. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this or not, but do you know if TV-Video.net has any plans to offer the new HBO show, True Blood? Thanks and keep up the good work, Raven3000

Reply 1#1 Raven3000's post

Thank you for your kind words. Nobody knows which shows will be added next, but you can make a request in the New Shows Suggestion Thread and the Admins. of the site do take your opinion into account. On behalf of VIPTV.NET and FriendVista, thank you for your continuing support.

Quote:
Originally posted by cshapiro at 9-28-2008 04:25 Thank you for your kind words. Nobody knows which shows will be added next, but you can make a request in the New Shows Suggestion Thread and the Admins. of the site do take your opinion into account ...
cshapiro, thank you for the advice. I was wondering though - where is the New Shows Suggestion Thread? The link in your message doesn't work. I am an avid supporter of the viptv site, as I don't live in the US and don't have the necessary channels to see the new shows , and for an opportunity to see episodes of older seasons and discover new shows. Thank you so much

Reply 3#3 aeruynh's post

I see you found it anyway, but just in case anyone else reads this thread. Follow this link => New Shows Suggestion Thread

Reply 1#1 Raven3000's post

just been added

wish granted lol

Reply 6#6 killian32's post

i think due us discuss the show on free chatting that got this added-now all i need new knight rider i will be happy

Thread