Thread
Printable Version

Help

Help

I still cannot access my FriendVista F$ on VIPTV. I have a confirmation from PayPal and my FriendVista account shows the F$, but when I select Watch TV and redirect to VIPTV still no F$! I was unable to register on FriendVista with the same username and pass word as on VIPTV - is that my glitch? Appreciate any help. Thanks tgverde

Reply 1#1 tgverde's post

may i surgest you sign in to vip and request a password reset
The Mod Police Are Watching You

I do believe that your account names have to be the same on all sites in order to properly exchange points. Please register at VIPTV with the same information as Friendvista. If you are unable to do so, please contact lbjedward and hopefully he will be able to help you.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 1#1 tgverde's post

The problem is, you need VIP points to watch shows not F$. VIP points, to watch shows, is only one of the uses F$ has and you choose which things to use your F$ for. To convert F$ to VIP points go to the VIP home page and press "Acquire VIP Membership Now" and it will bring you to a page that will give you several options to convert F$ to VIP points from "10 F$ acquire 80 VIP Points" to "100 F$ acquire 2000 VIP Points" and a monthly pass for 29 F$ that will give you unlimited viewing for 30 days. Look at: How to Become a VIP Member - (Donations, Points, & More)for more information about converting F$ to VIP points. Look at: Posting about F$, for more info on F$. The game site is up and running if you want to try it. Good Luck. Feel free to PM me or post again if you have any other problems and welcome to FriendVista.

Reply 1#1 tgverde's post

Yes that is the glitch, Please use your Friendvista account on VIP and you will find your F$. Your VIP account should work on the forum as well so there was no need for seperate accounts.

Thread