Thread
Printable Version

unable to log in

unable to log in

Is anyone else having problems logging in tonight (21.53 GMT)? I put my usernme and password in and it just blanks it out when I click login?

Hi Gabsimom have tried http://viptv.net/ . no joy, still not allowing me to log in

Try from the main page
http://www.friendvista.com/
just go to join in on the right, then sign in on the left then choose watch tv online, another option is to go to the show and episode you want and before a real player window opens a sign in window opens press enter after type in username and password.
Sorry I know this is

ps. just found if you click user center you don't have sign in again if you are already. lol

Thanks for the advice Gabsimom, tried it all out and still no joy. I'm going to put it down to "its been one of those days" and will try again tomorrow.

Reply 5#5 MrsKK's post

only thing left might be to clear your cache and restart the computer. Sorry,

Tried this morning and still no access, again tonight and its the same. I put my user name and password in click login and it just returns to an empty box. I have tried everything gabsimom kindly suggested and there is no difference. I am now behind with about 4 shows and getting withdrawal symptoms   Please can someone sort this out for me?

Please send a PM to lbjedward detailing the problem. I don't know what has happen. But I promise we will get it worked out.

PS I thought of something new To try. Go to Member CP, Edit profile, then click the tab,login forum and reset your password by typing in a new one.

Thanks for all our help so far gabsimom.

I Tried the last suggestion and still no joy. Have contacted lbjedward but, not heard back yet. I hope its possible to get it sorted soon I will be due to pay for next month next week and dont want to be unable to do that.

Thanks to everyone for all your help and advice. I am now able to login and am off to catchup with all my favorite shows.
You guys are the best

YAY!!! I am so glad It is fixed. And thank you so much for sticking with us.

Thread