Thread
Printable Version

Astro-rabbit General Discussion

Astro-rabbit General Discussion

This game is quite a lot of fun, but i still keep picking up the wrong things that come past

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

this game is very similar to gold mine game-i wonder when put back on the site

why did it leave the site

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

fix the Chinese words in the game to english

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 9-21-2008 15:42  
This game is quite a lot of fun, but i still keep picking up the wrong things that come past
i espically hate it when that red thing take them away

i fell the same way when that happens

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

That why they put it there make it harder

bala' post

I can never seem to get the extra time but when I do  it doesn't seem to get much and then I forget what I am suppose to be getting must be getting old.

i don't go after the actual ones they want me to, i just go after the bonus every time as yo get 500 every time you get one

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

i go for both

i just find it easier going after the bonus

Reply 8#8 tulip's post

I didn't know how to get extra time on Astro Rabbit before either. What you do is to go for the clock when it opens. It is worth 500 points and you get extra time. The M stands for Manual control and it's worth 700 points. You use right and left arrow key to control the harpoon. Good luck!

I love doing that, it so much simple that going after the right robot which i think they are

Quote:
Originally posted by serena75 at 2008-12-15 16:23  
I didn't know how to get extra time on Astro Rabbit before either. What you do is to go for the clock when it opens. It is worth 500 points and you get extra time. The M stands for Manual control and  ...
Checking the forum gives you such valuable tips.

Thx!

Before reading your post, I was avoiding hitting the M withouth understanding that I could zoom into a great position using the arrows
think pink

Reply 14#14 ewwwa's post

You're welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 12-15-2008 23:16  
I love doing that, it so much simple that going after the right robot which i think they are
you can't keep do that after a while it get harder to those things because they speed up .

Thread