Thread
Printable Version

Lexx

Lexx

This was an interesting science fiction show. I do not see it on the list of shows. Do we know if there are plans for it? Lexx: The Series. Tales from a Parallel Universe

ive never heard of that show myself. im sure it will eventually be put up there. i must say i just saw the first episode of merlin and it was frickin' awesome!! and now i gotta wait til next saturday =( stupid tv!

Reply 2#2 moosey1989's post

it was great

Reply 2#2 moosey1989's post

Merlin? What channel is that on? Is it on cable? I don't have cable but I'm curious.

Its on BBC One in the UK and is the newest family drama From the bbc to fill their saturday teatime spot , which historically in the UK has the highest amount of viewers. For the past few years Doctor Who has reigned supreme but with no new series til 2010 Merlin is the first new programme to try to fill the gap. Robin hood had a great opening episode but then just became repetitive and dull. So i went into it rather cynicaly but was pleasently suprised. Time will tell as to wether or not it becomes like Robin hood or manages to do a Primevil and be very good entertainment.However it had a good start.

that totally sucks about doctor who...i mean i was expecting another series to start like a few months after merlin stops. when will robin hood start? obviously not in the next few months but when next year? i love how the doctor who and robin hood are on tv-video. gives me a strong inkling that merlin will soon be added on here =) oh and since doctor who will have these special episodes being made, will they be put on tv-video? i hope so!

If you want to suggest that the show be on the site there is a thread on new show where you can vote for new shows to be added http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 7815&extra=page%3D1 here it the link to the thread [ Last edited by conor2384 at 9-23-2008 05:03 ]

Thread