Thread
Printable Version

???Previous Viewing History???

???Previous Viewing History???

Hello sorry to be a pain but i was just wondering if there was any way to get my viewing history from the last 4 months back as since the F$ came in nothing i watched before seemd to store so i dont kno were i am on some of my programmes?? Any help wpuld be welcome Thanks

Reply 1#1 LadyT's post

I think it only keeps your viewing history for about 2 months before it gets deleted (I think this due amount space taken up by the logs). Sorry I cannot be any more help.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 1#1 LadyT's post

I feel your pain, and am sorry for the inconvenience. I was offline for just over a month, during which time the new F$ was introduced and discovered my viewing history was also empty when I logged back in. The only thing I can suggest, which is what I do myself, is to send yourself a PM with the information you want on hand. For example: next watch Series Name 1x05. You can put as many shows as you like in each PM and when you watch an episode just update your list and delete the old PM. I know it's not as easy as the Viewing History, but it sure is handy when there's any glitch that might cause that to be erased. Hope the suggestion proves helpful and happy viewing.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for your help , it was worth asking i'll just have to re watch some episodes but i dont mind that a bit lol
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +6 To help you re-watch !! 9-17-2008 08:56

Reply 4#4 LadyT's post

Lady, i've given you a few free points to help you watch a few additional shows. Hopefully that helps you out.

Thread