Thread
Printable Version

unlimited clicks

unlimited clicks

It has been a long time since I have watched on VIP TV and I was watching today and I closed the window and I tried to click it to finish watching it and I was told I had 0 points in my account...it used to be that you could click a link several times and only use 2 points has this changed? My user name is dladd103...I created a new friendvista account in my boyfriends name mkrupp16 because I have forgotten my password Thanks for your help.

Reply 1#1 mkrupp16's post

You can click up to 30 times in a 24 hour period without being charged another 2 points. It is always best to just press play again in Real Player since this can be done an unlimited amount of times without incurring a second charge. Sometimes glitches occur so, if you feel that points were unfairly debited from your account send a PM to lbjedward with your account number and the details of the problem along with your viewing history and he will refund you your lost points. I hope your problem is resolved quickly and thank you for being a member of FreindVista. Good Luck.

thanks for information

actually this happened to me once before myself...i was like wth! im just happy it didnt happen this month coz yew know, there are like a million shows starting this month ^_^

Reply 4#4 moosey1989's post

Lol. I know moosey, I'll be lucky to get outside the door!! Ah well, winter is fast approaching (any excuse !!)

of course the mid season break will arrive like in november or something so then we will just have lots of re runs and then in january, the uk starts to air some of the shows that were seen previously in america...thats why i love this site...always updated really quick though im not sure what happened during the weekend with stargate atlantis...got bored waiting so i watched it on another site (un-named as to not divert people away from this fabulous site). im wondering if the new shows have been chosen yet for the next influx of free shows...if so, please tell me :3

Thread