Thread
Printable Version

vip shows

vip shows

for some reason i was watching 2nd season of brothers and sister first episode and after that was over i clicked episode 2 and it just loaded up like usual but instead of buffering up the screen just went blank.. i then thought maybe it was the show but i tried others and the same thing? is there a problem or something i dont know?

Reply 1#1 sayinjin's post

Hi, I just checked S2 E1 of Brothers and Sisters, and it played just fine. Are you playing in Real Player or Theater Mode? Have you closed out your browser and Real Player or tried shutting down your computer? To play in Real Player or RP Theater Mode, click on the in the right hand corner of the first screen that pops up with your show. Then select Real Player Mode or RP Theater Mode. You can do this with most error messages, and the show will play in one of the RP Modes. If you have done all of the above go to RP Help & Quick Fixes you may need to do a clean uninstall of Real Player or other options from that thread. If your problems continue, you may find your answer HERE. I hope all works out for you, let us know.

Thread