Thread
Printable Version

help...

help...

I paid for points and then i also became VIP but now i m not anymore vip but i still have point can anyboy check please........

Reply 1#1 Jcena's post

did you consume your points?

Reply 1#1 Jcena's post

How many points did you have to start with and how many do you have now?  Are you saying you have used them all or that they have been lost?

Try logging out and logging back in again on a new browser page, maybe things will reset and show the true situation.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

no i bought 2000 points and now i have 1996 points but im normal user so can't use the points
don't no wht happened :S

Reply 4#4 Jcena's post

I found I couldn't log into the regular VIP url today and tried the new url: http://www.viptvvideo.net/index/index.html and had no trouble.  You might try that.

If your problem persists please send a PM to Zhang explaining what has happened.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i did tried tht url same thing.... and i send 2 pm for last 2 days to zhang  but he is not replying back

Reply 6#6 Jcena's post

I have sent a PM in your behalf.  Please check your tracking to see if he has received/opened your PMs yet.  They will be in bold letters if he hasn't and in regular font if he has.  Also make sure not to tick the "save to inbox" option when sending a PM as it will not be sent to the recipient.  Zhang will not receive my PM until he logs in.  It is currently about 4:30am where he is, so it will be at least several hours.

Have you tried closing your browser and reopening it?  I don't know if that will help, but it's worth a try while you wait.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i tried all but nothing helping....and i checked my pm no body reply me back

you can try contacting the Live CS.  Right now there is no one online, but when someone logs in they should be able to help you out.

anything from zhang yet??

Reply 10#10 Jcena's post

Hi Jcena

Live CS is online right now here:  http://vip.tv-video.net/index/index.html

The link to live CS can be found below Aquire VIP membership, and above all the show pics

let us know what happens

Reply 1#1 Jcena's post

get to me ,my frined

ok stone send u the info

Reply 1#1 Jcena's post

one that holds  a credit card   request    refundment .   so  we  have  done!
pls  check  your   PAYPAL  account  and  your   credit   card account !
I can create Miracle!

Thread