Thread
Printable Version

Web Pages Slow

Web Pages Slow

Over the past week I have noticed that the VIP web pages are loading very slowly. When I click on any page it takes 1-5 minutes to load and sometimes my browser just times out and I have to start again. Once the page comes up I don't have any trouble watching shows so I consider it a minor issue but, it is a bit annoying. It only happens on the VIP pages and I have tested my connection on a couple of different benchmarking utilities and my internet connection is working fine and as I said, the shows load , play and buffer perfectly without any pausing while watching. Has anyone else noticed anything like this or does anybody have any information about how long this will be going on. It's not a big deal and I love the site. Just curious! Thank you to all the Mods and Admins for all their great work. Thank you for your help.

Hi exact same thing been happening to me for past two weeks, no prob watching shows but takes ages to load pages. i don't think its a coincidence that it started happening around same time as i installed firefox 3, its a real pain in the arse

I'm using Firefox 3 since it came out and I did not have any problems with it so far. You could try saving the sites you're on, upon closing Firefox, this way they'll already be loaded when you reopen it.

Reply 2#2 pohcranmore's post

I'm still using the old version of Firefox.

Reply 1#1 cshapiro's post

nothing you can do if the server is busy

Thread