Thread
Printable Version

good show suggestion

good show suggestion

a great show that finished a couple of years ago on showtime was queer as folk. the L word is a great show about lesbian women and this is another great show about gay men. surprised its already on the site but just gonna throw this out as a suggestion

Reply 1#1 jay111890's post

I really enjoyed the English version of this tho the American one was ok. I remember when it first came out, the furore it caused. It definately paved the way for shows like The L Word.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I d like to see the casting for american idol or big brother or supermodelsearch

Two to suggest.

Two fantastic comedy shows. Married with Children. The Vicar of Dibley. Would love to see them running on here.

i personlly would love to see the tv show falcon beach .. i have heard its really good

more are needed .Keep it up

I would like to see 30 days by Morgan Spurlock added. The Sarah Jane Adventures and Flash Gordon would be great too.

I have never seen Twin Peaks. I would love to see it. And I am still hoping for Chicago Hope!
Would YOU go through the Stargate?

Dallas would be great I really need seasons 8 -- 10 I own 1 -- 7 so far but would love to see the rest

Hi all! Great suggestions, but for now we're putting them on hold. Please see HERE and you'll have a better understanding as to why. Thanks for all the great input and the cooperation.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread