29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Firefox 3

Reply 20#20 moonglow's post

No problem. Glad you like it. I like it myself, as it adds a bit of colour, which is always nice.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

hey, I added the colour tab add-on you suggested - thanks!! Looks way, way better!

firefox 3 a no go?

Hey, So, i just upgraded to firefox 3 and for some reason it wouldnt let me play anything on VIP channel. I received an error message stating my real player add on was incompatible, when i re-installed real player and tried to play show's on VIP channel it kept telling me an Autoupdate was unavailable and crashed firefox. As a temp fix i've downgraded back to the latest firefox 2 update and wouldnt you know it, everything works again...weird Anyone else had such problems?

Reply #23 chrisball35's post

That is odd...I have Firefox 3 and I know the VIP site works for me... I'm sure someone else will be of more technical assistance than me...we have so many problems that mods solve so I'm sure we've had this problem before... I'll PM another mod about this... I hope it'll help!

Hey, thanks for the reply... I shall look out for a fix

We did it!

We set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. With your help we reached 8,002,530 downloads. You are now part of a World Record and the proud owner of the best version of Firefox yet!

Reply 23#23 chrisball35's post

I had a couple minor glitches with the new Firefox initially, but nothing like you're describing. If you choose to reinstall it in the future make sure to check all your add-ons and plug-ins and update them as well. If you are using a Mac, please let us know. I know at least one of our mods uses one and she might have information on any glitches with it. For now, I'd say just stick with the older version since it is working for you. I'll try to do some research into it and let you know if I find out any info. ~Barb
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well as soon as I updated all my shows continually stop and start. I have no smooth stream. It's like I'm back on dial-up again. Grrr! Don't suppose you can reverse an update?
TV solves all problems!

you can uninstall whatever piece of software started the problems and reinstall the correct, older version easily.... we have two mac's in our house, with the older Firefox 3 was too much trouble so we uninstalled and went back to the older version.....with the newest mac Firefox 3 is great, no problems! Has anyone downloaded the latest Realplayer for Leopard? We did and it looks cool but aside from new format + picture quality I haven't seen anything that makes it better than the last Realplayer!! Any thoughts?
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +2 For helping a fellow member 7-14-2008 05:44

29 12
Thread