Thread
Printable Version

star trek voyager is annoying me now!

star trek voyager is annoying me now!

i have tried for a whole day to connect to season 2 episode 15 and it doesnt work. yesterday night, it showed nothing, just didnt do anything. today it shows it loading for a split second and then it goes away and leaves a blank screen =( oh and before anyone suggests getting rid of my cookies or something, every other show and episode works so i have no idea what the problem is. please help me someone, please ^_^
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks. 6-23-2008 06:38

Reply 1#1 moosey1989's post

You are right there is nothing there. Thank you so much for reporting this. In the future when you find errors please report them here: Error Report Thread If you are watching this Series from start to finish please keep in mind a few bugs will be present as it was just added and we greatly appreciate members such as your self reporting any problem you run accross. Thank you.

oh my, thats good news to me because i thought it was something wrong with my pc coz yesterday there was something mega-wrong with my itunes and it became super slow and so i thought maybe it had something to do with my pc that i didnt understand. next time i shall report things in the error report thread thing. oh and while i am here, can yew explain what the points yew gave me do? because i have like 6 points or something and have no idea what it means.

Reply 3#3 moosey1989's post

By making helpful and original posts as well as participating in a few forum activities (e.g. Quizzes) that award points for participation. These points are awarded by Mods. These points can then be converted into VIP points via the Points Conversion Board. Admins will normally directly convert your points into VIP points on Sunday (Or whatever day they decide to close the thread it will say in the their post) - Please note, you must have more than 10 points for them to be converted into VIP points. VIP Points of course will allow you to watch the VIP shows.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 3#3 moosey1989's post

You can earn points on the forum to convert into VIP points. We have games and tasks members can do to earn points. When you have 10 points you go to the points conversion thread and they will added to your VIP Account. Here is a link to a thread that gives you a better explaination. How to Become a VIP Member - (Donations, Points, & More) See section 2.

thank yew both =)

oooooo star trek voyager season 2 episode 15 has been fixed...thanks tv-video...been waiting for it to be fixed so i can carry on watching voyager =)

StarTrek Season 6

Just tried to watch Star Trek Voyager season 6, episode 11, and found out it really is from season 3, episode 22. Would be nice to get this fixed soon, so I can complete my chronological experience of Star Trek Voyager.

StarTrek Season 6

Just tried to watch Star Trek Voyager season 6, episode 11, and found out it really is from season 3, episode 22. Would be nice to get this fixed soon, so I can complete my chronological experience of Star Trek Voyager.

Reply 8#8 BOX's post

You should do what gabsimon has said and post in the Error Report Thread It will get noticed alot sooner and maybe get fixed faster

All reports about problem with episodes are now to be placed here where you will be rewarded for you bug finding skills (as long as you bug has not been reported before).
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Thread