Thread
Printable Version

What happen to my points?

What happen to my points?

Where did my points go? They are all gone! I had like 160. BABrendan Brendan Connor brendanhatesspam@yahoo.com

Reply 1#1 BABrendan's post

When was the last time you were on the VIP site? Please be as specific as possible as to when the points disappeared, so we can advise you on what to do.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

My points

I was on the site like a month ago and I still had them.

Reply 3#3 BABrendan's post

Go check your viewing history ( it is in the members center onthe VIP page) maybe someone has your account info. Also send a pm to Stone explaining what has happen.

Reply 3#3 BABrendan's post

Is there any chance someone else used your account? Check your viewing history to see. It can be found by clicking on the green Member's Center in the upper right hand corner of the VIP page. If there has been no activity (we had a member lose points by forgetting to log off and a family member used the points), please send a detailed PM to Stone explaining your situation. He is one of the administrators of the site and can be of more practical help to you. You would want to include a copy of your viewing history along with the explanation. I hope your issue gets resolved swiftly. Please do not hesitate to come back to the forum if you continue to have problems, or to let us know your issue has been resolved. We appreciate feedback of every kind. Thank you, Barb

see to that soon , and i have get that to zhang2000.

Reply 6#6 stone's post

Thanks Stone. I'm sure Brendan will appreciate knowing it's being looked into.

glad to hear that , and quite busy these days , sorry guys

I am new here but have registered a few times already. Up to now being registered as a VIPmember went quite well, but suddenly I also have no more points. Would like to know what happened to them....... Memory

Reply 9#9 memory's post

Memory, how many points did you have? Could you have used them all yourself? Each show costs 2 points. Have a look at your Viewing History and see if you can figure it out. If you think you are missing points, then please PM Zhang

Reply 9#9 memory's post

You only have to register once. If you have more than one account, is it possible your points are in your other account?

Thread