Thread
Printable Version

Star Trek

Star Trek

can anyone tell me when Star Trek: The Next Generation is actually going to be put online?

Reply 1#1 fatgerbil's post

no we can't soon can mean anytime

or anytime soon. !!!!

Hey out of curiosity how to you guys go about picking out shows to put on tv-video. Is it if enough people ask about it or another method.
Lost in space and time, trying to find the way.

Number of requests for a particular show is a major factor in selecting new shows however, finding a reliable source with the quality our members have come to expect is the next condition. We do not have missing episodes, and always have every season. This makes it difficult sometimes to find all of those, conditions. Also shows are picked based on just being available, and popular with tv watchers in general not just here on the site. Hope this helps.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 5#5 dognxtdoor's post

Thanks for the info. I really love the variety of shows on this site and you guys do a hell of a job upkeeping it. Thanks for all you do.
Lost in space and time, trying to find the way.

I like some of the older shows, remember Giligans Island....I dream of jeanie....The bionic man, hogan's heroes

I really liked Star Trek: The Next Generation and the other Star Trek episodes

I am also considered in it,but I don't know when the next generation will come out? You're signature has been edited. If you continue to post these unsupported links you will be banned permanently. [ Last edited by shinny at 7-26-2010 10:07 ]

Reply 9#9 iaerafy's post

We have it on the site already. Here's the link to it on the VIP site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread