22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Tried it all :(

Reply 18#18 moppybrody's post

I did notice your comment earlier, but you hadn't said how it affected your computer.  I didn't have any difficulty when I did the uninstall, so I'm not sure why you're having the problems you are having.  Hopefully someone else will be able to provide a solution to that problem.  I have no idea about what disc they could be referring to, as it's a downloaded file.

I'd research it myself for you, but have a migraine today and can't stay online very long.  May I ask what kind of computer you're using?  It might prove to be helpful when someone is offering suggestions.

One other suggestion I have - for when you have things up & running again:  I only have had trouble with the loading bar when I reset my bandwidth lower than 256 Kpbs - I don't know why.  Now when checking the speed, if it wants me to set my speed any lower than that, I don't do it.  I know most others don't have this problem, but it seems to have solved the issue for me.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry to hear about your migraine Barb, hope you feel better later.

Good news though....it's fix and I have the little progress bar dooby

I huge thank you to Dan and Barb for all your help!!! 2 big thumbs up!
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 For working with us, Thank you for your 5-20-2008 16:30
  • dognxtdoor Treasure +5 For working with us, Thank you for your 5-20-2008 16:30

22 12
Thread