Thread
Printable Version

Dead Like Me Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dead Like Me Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Dead Like Me Here

I like this show it just i just didn't like actress who play the lead she just wasn't interesting but concept of the show was good i like it. getting killed by toilet seat is kind of funny don't you think?-it interesting way to die.

it's a shame it only last 2 seasons.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:14 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I used to watch this show when it aired on Showtime....well, I only saw the 1st season, then I migrated. I'm going to watch the entire series over..plus 2.

However, the lead actress Ellen Muth (Georgia)

did a great job. Remember her role was suposed to be sarcastic, charming, confused, whatever attitude etc kind of personality.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-4-2008 16:05 ]

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

i give you that she was sarcastic and confused but not charming she not exactly famous i mean she could other tv shows but this was only show i seen her in?.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Have you seen every single tv show that's out there?

Just because you have not seen her anywhere else does not mean that she does still work in the movie/tv/theatre buisness.

She was charming on the show...confused charming, but from what I can remember about the show she did a good job.

I really love this show and the way the characters interact with each other.  I also like the continuous storyline where you can see the characters grow and work through their problems.  

One thing I wondered about was when they talked to the soul of the person they reaped.  I mean, they are talking to someone who can't be seen by anyone else.  Sometimes, they even yell at them.  I would think that people would ask them who they were talking to or think they were crazy.
Too legit to quit!

I truly enjoy this show!  

I love this show! It's funny.

Reply 7#7 dannixx's post

I have to admit it has dark sense of humour but I'm glad i got a chance to watch it on here.

Thread