Thread
Printable Version

New show suggestions

New show suggestions

Hi, I have been using this site for about 8 months now. The best site I have come across hands down. I don't even bother trying the other sites I used to. Anyway my suggestions for shows are: 1) Law and Order 2)Law and Order: Criminal Intent 3) Law and Order: Special Victims Unit I don't know if these shows have been suggested in the past, so I might just be repeating others. However, these are the three shows that I used to watch on TV, that aren't on here. I also want to thank you for bringing my attention to some really awesome shows (Dexter, Spooks, Robin Hood). Without this site, I would have never encountered them. Thanks!

All suggestions for new shows are encouraged and welcome but, they need to be made in the New Shows Suggestion & Discussion Thread. To go to that thread just click HERE. The admins look there to help decide which shows to add. Take a peek at what other members are suggesting, there are often great ideas for shows. Good Luck.
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 Excellent Help....thanks:) 4-29-2008 19:03

new show suggestions

1. CAVEMEN (ABC) 2. STAR TREK DEEP SPACE NINE 3. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

Thread