Thread
Printable Version

The Closer Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x18 Drug Fiend

It's a shame Brenda disregarded what Ann said but using her to help get the information from the doctor was amusing and what a diabolical drug rep making money from patients suffering

7x19 Last Rites

The murder of a priest giving last rites was interesting considering the place he went too was rented in his name which made it obvious he was being framed as a sex offender but being killed for what he was told eight years ago was a great twist and how tragic for Brenda's mother dying

7x20 Armed Response

DDA Claire Baldwin overstepping her bounds was predictable but Brenda coming back so soon after her mothers death was a surprise to her team, what a turn out to arrest Luke their number one suspect was impressive and I cant believe David's girlfriend, Ann was the leak and she was paid by Goldman from the start, Jenna lying to her dad costing the guard his life was sad

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well at least we found out who the leak is but it was rather stupid

The Last Word

Well it has been 7 years of me watching this series and now it kind of come to a end but unlike most show the character will be returning on a new show called Major Crimes which aired after this episode. You knew this would end up being a great episode but she finally got him which is great.

It's nice afterwards she got a new job .

7x21 The Last Word (Series Finale)

I'm not surprised Rusty didn't want to give his name after what he was about to do when disturbed by the killer and the way Brenda got Phillip's DNA was great especially with him being so careful not to leave his prints, like using his arm on the laptop and his knuckle at the lift

Thread