Thread
Printable Version

searchable viewing history

searchable viewing history

This is probably a big ask, and I'm not sure how much benefit other users would get from it if it were implemented, but it would make life easier for me. When I go to the viewing history to keep track of which episode of what seriees is due to be watched, I sometimes wish that you could click the topic headings to make the column re-arrange in alpha-numeric or, for example all the lost episodes viewed would be grouped together in the viewing history under L, as well as the date watched. Not sure if I explained it well, but if you don't understand my suggestion, ask a question, I'll babble incoherently some more to try to explain further...
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +4 excellent suggestion, I will translate y 4-1-2008 20:21
Natural Medicine.

This is an excellent suggestion and I would love to see something for view history.

for sure it would make thngs easier right now for example, I am about to scroll through umpteen pages looking for the last "john from Cincinatti" episode I watched a few weeks back gonna take a while, but if I could search the viewing history by program it would be a matter of seconds
Natural Medicine.

Reply 3#3 peace.freeborn's post

It's a really great idea thats been mentioned before, I think the Admin team are still looking into it. Would be a really usefull tool

squeaky wheel gets the oil and all that.... what a fantastic idea
Natural Medicine.

bumping this to raise awareness of my interest squeak
Natural Medicine.

I have wondered why there was not such a function in the 'Viewing History' page. I think it would be a most helpful tool for the site and its users. Lets hope it comes soon! (please and thank you admin team) ;)

Reply 7#7 00bFunk's post

yep
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Thread