77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 2

What a tragic ending...Nelson was a nice fellow who didn't seem to be hiding anything... This is the second episode (up to S2) where most of the friends of the victim are older than 70. Last season, there was a case from the 30s that was so sad to watch at the end. Anyways, the friends seemed to have tons of fun in this episode, going back to their glory days working in the factory. I think they had more enthusiasm than any other guest stars on the show...they were so happy at the end. Anybody else like the episodes specifically based on a time period? I enjoy them a lot...we were just learning a lot about WWII last year so I knew what they were talking about. Last thing...Jenna Fischer was perfect as the jealous friend...this was right before she made her big break... Great episode!

One Small Step for man...

...and one large leap for mankind. The 1969 moon landing was the setting for the Cold Case episode "One Small Step." After a model rocket is found, a case dealing with a 12-year-old boy is reopened. This causes the team to look back at previous friends and relatives. 3 now grown men are interviewed who were with the victim the night he died. What will 40 years do to their relationship they once had as friends in 1969?

I haven't seen a Cold Case episode in at least 4 months so I was happy with anything. The shocker was definitely shocking as it has been only the 2nd or 3rd shock I've seen watching the show (but I have not seen every episode)... I liked the story and time setting...anything in the 40s-70s is preferable for my Cold Case episodes. I especially enjoy watching settings in the 50s...very cool. For some reason, I actually saw color in the outdoor settings...they must have done something differently...a definite bonus. In conclusion, I want to say that the choice of two CCR songs made my day. Great episode...8/10

Catching up remaining season 4 episode last few have been quite emotionally

The Good-Bye Room - this was disturbing case of nun selling unwed teenager mum baby
Shuffle, Ball Change - Wow this was good episode but boring
A Dollar, A Dream - Man fantastic emotionally story mother who forced look after 2 daughter after husband past away
Offender - Wow man went killing spree just get answers who killed his son

Stalker- wow i didn't see hostage situation coming great season finale

Reply 14#14 Milks26's post

Well since no-one using this i just watched first 5 episode and look like scotty got a new girlfriend she ratted him out IA and still made out with her . Lilly survive from gun shot but she really need to talk to someone .

It Takes a Village

A very disturbing episode

3 young boys found in a freezer and serial killer for lilly to find

[ Last edited by bala at 6-2-2009 16:00 ]

Andy in C Minor

Well members discussed this episode on first page and i finally reach this episode and i have to say why wouldn't  deaf people get a implant if it would help hearing. i never quite understand this deaf world.

i understand there are comfortable in world being deaf . That girl really trying make Andy get implant it's his choice but i felt that she was trying force him to get the implant it should of been his choice and he did get it but it's shame he got murdered for it by his best friend.

The Road

Fantastic crazy episode that man was something holding women hostage until they fall in love with him .

OMG She's alive i didn't see that coming for almost every season the people/cases were dead people and this first time in history of cold case there found an alive person. that women really must have some strong will. the fact other 4 women died in same situation and she didn't is impressive. it nice for once to have a happy ending for an episode.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-4-2009 11:03 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by sddvasquez at 4-25-2008 01:28  
puh-lease moment: how do they know whose hand it is when they pull it from the icebox? it’s not like it’s a recent case and they recognize the tattoo or have had time to fingerprint it!

it  ...
This was a great episode it's sad that he had die because he trying to do the right thing he could made a better life for himself. As to the hand i suspect some sort of way they identify who hand that was.

6x17 Officer Down

Wow this wasn't a cold case it was live case .

This really was an interesting episode about jefferies

Quote:
Originally posted by bnewman8629 at 5-27-2009 05:40  
Did anyone else like the season finale?  Even though it was broken up into two parts, you kind of knew who did it in the first part once you find out that the one kid was missing his footlocker, and t ...
i thought it was good episode we learnt more about lilly and it sad to think how hard females had to suffer but i never get these type discrimination

Cold Case Season 7 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

season finale

I thought the first part was one of the best episodes ever because I loved that it revolved around the military. I liked the girl too because she was really brave. I didnt like the second episode though, I found the bits about Lily annoying because I was more bovered about who killed the female cadet and I thought the first version of how she got out of the car was more realistic. Plus I find it really iritating when about 6 minutes from the end of a program we find out it was a dream. Overall I liked it but thought the second one was too much about Lily not enough about Kate.

Reply 16#16 superhero's post

that was point of the second episode it was meant to be about lilly

The Crossing- 09/25/09 at 10pm

Rush and the team discover the body of a young working-class woman who was murdered on an upscale ocean liner in 1966.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-27-2009 12:19 ]

Great season premiere! Hope Lilly won't do anything stupid

Miller getting some tongue....cool....way to go girl!

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

yes it was great episode i suspect Lilly will do something stupid

77 1234
Thread