Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 babysexylexy's post

Well we will just wait and see

reply 8#8 bala's post

i think what ever happens to susan mike will come back now and they might possibly have to sell the house
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 9#9 babysexylexy's post

Can he come back ?

Unless i mistaken he contracted out there 1 year ?

reply 10#10 bala's post

well im guessing if she gets amnesia it depends how much memory is lost so lets say the last 7 years she wouldnt have a clue who her son is or something worse lets say she is in a come im sure where ever mike is in alaska the contract he is under and severly ill wife would release the contract no i dont think employers are that harsh are they or he might come back just for a visit because of the situation

Reply 11#11 babysexylexy's post

Well she hasn't but she needs a kidney but i liked how they made it look like Mike was the shooter but by the end we have no idea. Rena telling lynete about what happens 25 years ago and what she does get him back was amusing.

Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed

Well it great Bree and Andrew actually have a storyline it been ages since he been on the show but i am glad she helping him . Well lynette manipulating her husband almost backfired until he drove sports car but funny things she does to Tom over the series really surprises me

Then I Really Got Scared

This was great episode,

So Susan being framed for poisoning Paul and what a way for her not to get her job back.

Tom new success has put a strain on their marriage i really hope they don't get divorce.

Bree finally has some luck with a guy who happens to be a cop but both of them doing background check on each other was rather amusing but picking up a hooker on way back was funny i actually thought it would been his daughter but wasn't.

They finally decided to Gabby a story-line with her mysterious stalker who i think is her father.  .

So much anyone else watching this show

And Lots Of Security…

Well i was right it was her step father and it's a shame Tom and lyneete are getting separated .

Desperate Housewives Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres September 25, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

does anyone know if the latessed episode is working now

aww i get it now it was orson he ran over mike didnt he so he ran over chuck and im sure he knew about the notes

Gutted about Mike!

Reply 4#4 gymcoach's post

I am catching up with this-can't believe it been 8 years

Full Review of this Season

Look like this year a lot of tv shows are coming to an an end, i have just finish this season in 3 days watching back-to-back episode and collecting my thoughts into one comment since i highly doubt many people watch this show but given amount of views not many are discussing, so at the end last season Carlos killed Gaberal stepfather and that was the cliffhanger and this season start off the same night and what they did with the body. I thought this was great season arc because it showed what good friends these women are and i am glad they gave this show a decent ending and seeing where all housewives lead to was a surprised i never expected see any of them move from Wisteria Lane.

Bree trial was interesting given she didn't kill him but the outcome was great who would thought that old lady would confess. I love that character since start of the show and sad to see they killed her off but she really was wondering character like all the housewives..

Tom and Lyneete we knew they would reconcile and they did. It was nice to see Gabby actually get a job for a change and Julie getting pregnant by Porter was fantastic twist i didn't see coming. Killing off mike was sad but it helped Susan to grow up and i bet she is stronger i am sad but at least she has her family to help her get through it.

This has been one guilty pleasure and i am shocked that i started watching this when i was at school and now i am an adult and a lot has happened on this show. I liked how frustrating some other season were but i was worried this series was getting bad season 4-6 were rather annoying so i really wasn't sure how they would end it but it's nice gave everyone almost happy ending.

One thing this show has taught me is what to expect from a wife and seeing all possible problem most marriage go through and how these women cope. it was highly educational for young adult to see what these women were capable and sometimes shocking.

Thread