114 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 The Storm's Moving In

Patty and Ellen stranded by the blizzard was a little amusing as Ellen's plane was cancelled and she scrounged a lift on Patty's private plane but that also being delayed made the airport stay interesting

5x08 I'm Afraid of What I'll Find

The five year flashback was great and finding out it was Peter that was responsible for the attack on Ellen was interesting considering Patty knew all along and was just messing with Ellen's head, the army web diagnoses was disturbing but lets hope this leak doesn't get someone else killed

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-13-2012 21:20  
Good returning episode with Ellen about to testify in the custody battle against Patty and it's a good job Patty was daydreaming when she swore at her granddaughter but it was obvious Naomi was set up ...
Yeah it was good returning episode but Patty recommend her for that client had an agenda but the way she planned shows experience because she knew he was liablity and used Ellen to get what she wanted but i can't believe she go as far as killing her so the daugher could sue. The 3 months jump look Ellen is dead .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-23-2012 19:46  
I'm sure the guy Ellen was interviewing for a job has spoilt his chances by trying to get dirt on Patty and I was surprised she would risk hiring one of  Patty's old friends but passing on the informa ...
Well Ellen get played again was sad but look like Ellen has made her job a lot harder. . If only she had seen what was on the flash drive before hand it over to the judge . She really need to think before she makes a play.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-1-2012 23:08  
The daughters deposition was going so well until her version of the last phone call she had with her mother before her death which was a good thing for Ellen as up to that point she wasn't doing very  ...
I had a feeling when she had phone records the daughter was lying

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-12-2012 07:56  
Patty can be a real hard ass laughing out loud when asked on a date and in the restaurant just made it worse, Patty manipulating Ellen and the judge for a gag order was sneaky and poor Ellen not getti ...
The hacker should of known better than contact Patty if only he contact Ellen he would of survive but losing that money is bad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-12-2012 08:48  
Channing wanting to see his son would of been a small price to pay for his money so swearing at him seemed over the top and I'm glad Channing threat to the guy looking after his son was idle after the ...
The case is still quite a challenge who is that man Patty father ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-21-2012 20:01  
I'm not surprised the current case about the death of Naomi is bringing back the memories of David's death but Ellen getting the witness to lie just to try the case in court was a surprise especially  ...
Yes talk about working with your enemies and seriously EGO both of them have are ridiculous.

5x09 I Like Your Chair

Ellen standing up to her father was great and Rutger being the one who leaked Naomi's details was interesting but Ellen's guy finding her mystery guy and even better was the confrontation on the roof but confused at how that guy was looking over the roof in the flash forwards

5x10 But You Don't Do That Anymore

Rutger running was predictable but Patty dropping the case and allowing Ellen to win was interesting and what a red herring with Ellen lying in the road looking like she was pushed of the roof, who would of thought Patty hiring the guy to kill Ellen would backfire so bad as to lead to Michael's murder

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-12-2012 20:27  
Ellen standing up to her father was great and Rutger being the one who leaked Naomi's details was interesting but Ellen's guy finding her mystery guy and even better was the confrontation on the roof  ...
Yes that was fantastic how she pulled a gun on him but it strange seeing him play a bad guy when on NYPD Blue he was a good cop.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

What an idiot Michael was he knew what he was capable of and tried to force him testify he should used his brain instead trying force his hand but this means Patty finally got custody of Michael daughter right ?. It was not made clear and flash forward was rather confusing Ellen quit being a lawyer but Patty still has her law firm i thought she was offered being a judge ? Did she turn it down ?. I am glad everything is finally resolved. It was good series finale.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I had the wrong idea all season about Ellen lying in the road, I was convinced she came off the roof

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah it did look like that but the thing with this show is never make assumption

114 123456
Thread