90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

VIP Members Help Hotline

tina cant you speak with the admin ?

Reply 81#81 arteein's post

Hi arteein, this is a virtual world I'm afraid and we can only message the Admins on your behalf also. Tina asked if you were ticking the box at the end of a PM which says "Save a copy in Outbox" - Because, if you are doing this the PM is not going to anyone. It's a problem with the site.

So, can you check that first and come back and let us know?

Is there a way to burn the shows to dvd to watch on tv?

I just wanted to know if there was a way to burn the shows i want and play them back on my dvd player?

Thanks.

Reply 83#83 battozai's post

We do not condone downloading episode from this site or any other site, really sorry.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

hi

hi shinny. i have alredy check  the outbox and yes i have alredy saved the mail which i sent to stone what shold i do now it have been almost 2 months now

Reply 85#85 arteein's post

Hi Arteein. Sorry, we are saying that you should NOT tick that box because due to a glitch in the system, it won't go. Send it again, but do not tick the box at the end. You can still see it in the tracking section + when it's unbolded it means it has been read by the administrator.

thenks

ok thenks you

Reply 87#87 arteein's post

No problem. Come back to us if this still hasn't been resolved for you.

I bought points on June 1st 2008 (3 days ago) and they have not as of yet been activated.  I would greatly appreciate if they could be soon, if a admin could reply to this post or something I would be happy to contact them with my serial number.

Reply 89#89 heartemiss's post

Hi Heartemiss, can you PM both Stone and Zhang with your details. One of them will be logged on during the early hours (per forum time). Have a quick read of this
PM Guide too to make sure your PM gets there, we have a glitch in the system where PM's are concerned.

90 12345
Thread