89 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Forum Guide: Links & Descriptions to Boards & Threads

You could check your ver of Realplayer. I know the sister site movieonline.cc is experiencing problems with the update Realplayer issued to v14. Realplayer SP is needed for smooth viewing there and a few members have had to uninstall v14 and download Realplayer SP. I can pm you the link to download Realplayer SP if you wish.

As Craig suggests it may be the version of Real Player causing your issue, or you can try (even though it is quite annoying) copying the link by right clicking on the US or EU flag and clicking properties....copy the address by highlighting and right click copy....and then open REAL PLAYER and choose file...open...and paste the address....give that a shot too...

A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

thanks excellent tutorial [ Last edited by jainr123 at 4-18-2011 09:23 ]

Flash Player

Hey... I am having problems with using the new flash player, where should I post? I couldn't find the right spot. Basically the problem is that the TV show loads properly, there is the light colored red line that indicated the data has loaded, but the TV still stops even though it has already been loaded. Help!

Reply 84#84 purplelacie's post

Hi there and firstly welcome! We have a troubleshooting guide here for Flash => Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread - Unfortunately it's trial and error and only you can figure out what setting might be off which is causing the problem.

So take a look at the guide and come back and let us know if you could sort the issue or not.

Reply 84#84 purplelacie's post

Hi, I have had an issue like this. Does the show just stop or does the center circle start spinning? If it just stops, what works for me is to click on the the dot that marks the time as it moves across the red bar. You don't have to slide it just click on it at the same spot it is in. If the circle IS spinning than go to the link in the above post.

VIP TV Main Page

I'm getting what looks like a chat window that's opening in the lower right corner of the screen when I sign into VIPTV.net It seems to have Chinese writing in it?? It also has a green box (like to indicate that someone is online) and a smiley face that is not lit up??? Can you tell me what this is?

problem viewing

I've just tried to view a program, it came up with an error report, no program and it's taken 4 of my points.

Please advise

Reply 88#88 mikkid's post

Please see my reply to your post here.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

89 12345
Thread