Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 angel-87's post

No it was too fast to react espically castiel with clicking of the fingers.

They just couldn't leave with nice ending could they Dean finally get the girl and live happy ever after

well no coz that would make a rather dull season six lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 64#64 angel-87's post

No but than beginning of season 6 they bring back demons

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Great season final Sam breaking Bobby's neck was a surprise but Castiel saving him was nice and looking forward to what happens next season

Swan Song

Great ending! I'm really looking forward to season 6!

I finally watched all of Season 5 and the finale. Loved the ending and so glad Cas and Bobby came back. Is that Sam or the Devil looking in the window at Dean!!? Can't wait for Season 6 now!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-10-2010 23:08 ]

Reply 68#68 shinny's post

Finally finished season 5 myself, so can catch up on season 6 now

Enjoyed it, liked the way they ended.  And maybe it was God helping Sam get back...

Reply 69#69 sanggye's post

I finished season 5 today finally too.  I've already caught a couple of season 6 so I already know where it's headed.  Where did the girl Dean went to come from.  I missed her.  I'm glad Dead had a place to go.

Sam was kinda scarey there at the end...just standing there watching....

Castiel should come back for season 6 but i don't I've seen him yet...hmmm  I really enjoy him.  He makes for very dry humour.

I thought chucks writting was good.  Don't understand why he poofed at the end.  Weird, but hopefully he'll show up again in season 6.  I doubt he was God though. That's too obvious...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread