Thread
Printable Version

New Episodes, taking sooo long. What's up ?

New Episodes, taking sooo long. What's up ?

Why are New Episodes taking a long time to get on the site... ? Some of the shows that I watch have already taken 2-3 weeks and still no new Episodes uploaded. I remember with the old site a new episode for a shows would be there the very next day, if not the same day... So what gives, why are some shows taking soo long to put up new episodes. Cos when I look on imdb it says the new episodes are already out and have been for weeks! Please help, I don't want to leave but if there is no new content, why would I stay.

Reply 1#1 Noverman's post

Sorry. We haven't been given any explanation for the delays.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

All episode are updated within 24 hours it's just you can't see all episodes that are updated since the new design.

THE OLD SITE HAS LIST OF THE LAST 50 EPISODES UPDATED BUT THIS NEW DESIGN ONLY HAS LIST LAST 20 EPISODE UPDATE HALF OF WHICH ARE MISSING.

We used have a member who would lets us know when episode were updated but he left out frustration that admin are not listening to us so he decided walk out.

I am planning on walking as well but someone has to be here to complain or they win

MAYBE IT'S TIME BRING BACK THE OLD BALA

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Not sure we need anything THAT extreme. Though, I must say, I'm finding it very frustrating to not be able to offer any real answers. I do miss Jim, but he did what he needed to do. It's unfortunate that, after years of helping to build up the site, we are no longer even being informed of changes.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Update on missing / late episodes

Have just had a reply from LBJ Edward - he is aware there are issues and the tech team is working to resolve it asap. If any moderators pick this up (are you still there you wonderful people, perhaps this could be posted somewhere more prominent so others know too. [ Last edited by inro at 3-21-2017 14:24 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 5#5 inro's post

Good to know he's alive and kicking

Thread