60 123
Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site not loading

Reply 38#38 nadgood's post

Not sure why you are having difficulties. The other members posting in this thread are all in Australia.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 40#40 woothdye's post

I had very very slow connection when playing the video yesterday but today seems better. Problem by Telstra still not fixed.

Reply 42#42 gdi3's post

Mines been good for over 24 hours now
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

I'm in Canada and the site was not loading for three days past. Today was the first I was able to access. 
Any reply from the administrators, any thing at all?

Reply 44#44 wert's post

I'm in Canada and had no problems accessing the site over the weekend. I would think the problem was at your end.

Same problem again! Worked almost oaky all week and now again cannot connect to the VIP site using Telstra!

Reply 46#46 gdi3's post

I just realized this myself. Damn it was working fine last night

Hi I'm from Adelaide and last night was the first time I can't log in either. Also with Telstra which sounds like that's the problem. 

Has any trick worked yet. Missy my viptv

Reply 48#48 brace2011's post

I think you'll have to read through the thread to see what other Telstra users have tried.

Reply 48#48 brace2011's post

Refer to member Woothdye's Post at 5-30-2016 06:07 on page 2 of this thread. That's the only way I have been able to watch VIPtv since Telstra stuffed it up.

Mine is currently working without the VPN. Lets hope it sticks this time

Reply 51#51 woothdye's post

It's seems odd that they can't sustain the fix. Did anyone get to the bottom of why it's blocked intermittently with them?

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Not sure, but at my best guess I would say that with the parts NBN rollout using the existing copper infrastructure they are having massive glitches when they connect new with old and the internet goes down in areas. I believe that when they attempt to reroute and quickfix those outages they are screwing with the ports and inadvertently blocking the site.

Reply 52#52 shinny's post

I received a call from Telstra and from what I could make out there was something wrong "with DNS", Anyway, I tried the site tonight and it's working again ... for how long I don't know.

Reply 53#53 woothdye's post

It sounds like they actually haven't a clue what they are doing.

Reply 54#54 gdi3's post

Sounds like "cop out" speak really. Terrible for you all. Have you any alternative providers you could move to?

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

They are the tier 1 and tier 2 provider so they really are the best option at the moment if you are in any sort of remote area. I'll be switching over to the NBN next week so hopefully it won't have the same problem.

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

That should be their new logo: Telstra - we haven't got a clue.

Reply 58#58 gdi3's post

It has a certain ring to it alright, not a good one mind you!!

Reply 57#57 woothdye's post

Hopefully that'll be the end of the issues for you. You'll have to let us know when you switch if it worked out ok!

60 123
Thread