Thread
Printable Version

Heartbeat (2016) NBC General Discussion

Heartbeat (2016) NBC General Discussion

Premires 22nd March 2016

Loosely inspired by the real life and achievements of Dr. Kathy Magliato, this unique character-driven medical drama follows Dr. Alex Panttiere (Melissa George, "The Slap"), an outspoken world-renowned heart transplant surgeon and one of the few women in her field. Stubborn and fearless, Alex always operates on her own terms. She revels in a racy personal life that's a full-time job in itself, manages the daily demands of skeptical faculty and dutiful interns, and pushes the boundaries of medical science to impressive new heights.

Show site

Heart beat Trailer

Pilot

Anything Melissa George is in i would watch but it should be interesting to see how long this show last.

I really like the first epissode it was very watchable but very forgettable after the episode was finish.

1x02 Twins

This was better episode it was difficult patient episode with conjoined twins and having seperate them because one of them have cancer while other was healthy.

I don't know how I feel about this series. I kind of like it but it's a bit strange with the ex-husband leaving her for a guy yet them remaining best of friends and the love-triangle with the 2 docs. I like the medicine though.
As to how long it will survive, I hope we'll get the chance to get into it and it might turn into the new House, but it feels more like that transplant show that was on tv a couple of years ago and got axed after 1 or 2 seasons.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I don't have much hopes for this as well it needs something more keep it interesting

Thread