Thread
Printable Version

old shows

old shows

I've been trying to watch season 1 of The Mentalist and all episodes freeze. I tried the same thing with season 1 supernatural and same thing happens. I have no problems watching new stuff. Any ideas

Reply 1#1 whitneymgann's post

That's very odd. I tried a few episodes of The Mentalist (season 1) and it's playing fine for me. What are you watching on, as a matter of interest?

I'm watching on a Nexus 7. I get flash through a dolphin browser. It's been working fine for years. I've had more than 1 Nexus.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Im watching on a Nexus 7 using flash through a dolphin browser. It's worked fine for years. And I replied twice because....I don't know what I'm doing

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

I just tried again. Same thing happens. It's only with old shows. New ones work fine

Reply 3#3 whitneymgann's post

I been re-watching Two Guys and a Girl (which is an older show than The Mentalist) on the mobile site, on my Samsung Galaxy tablet, and haven't had any problems. Are you using the mobile or desktop site? I find that on the mobile site, shows generally run fine on Android devices when I use Chrome. I'm not sure why there would be a difference in older vs newer shows. The Mentalist only finished it's run about a year ago, and was on the site while it was still airing.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread