Thread
Printable Version

The Shannara Chronicles(MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Shannara Chronicles(MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Premires 5 January 2016

The Shannara Chronicles’ is a new TV series based on the best-selling fantasy novels by Terry Brooks. Set thousands of years after the destruction of our civilization, the story follows an Elven Princess, Amberle, a half-human half-elf, Wil, and a human, Eretria, as they embark on a quest to stop a Demon army from destroying the Four Lands

SHOW SITE

The Shannara Chronicles | Official Trailers

1x01 Chosen

If your a fan of hunger games and lord of the rings you will certainly enjoy this series . So far this best show i have seen in 2016 which is a great start .

1X03 Fury

I really like how the clifhanger get resolved within first 10 minutes of the series which always make me smile but great editing as where leave the episode.

1x04 Changeling

I had feeling that all 3 of them were going to become important character but poor Will being stuck between two women who he's in love with , one a good girl and other is bad girl so it's interesting that they flip love triangle plot to male side normally show like it's on female side just look all latest teen show it always a female character stuck between two guys .

I am actually impressed with this show.  I'm really looking forward to the journey!    I think there are 10 episodes.  I haven't watched MTV in over a decade, way to pull me back in!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

dont you watch teen wolf on MTV?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

No, I was never interested in it. Maybe too much teen angst.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

This has been renewed for a Second Season.
Tv.com

Thread