Thread
Printable Version

Blood and Oil (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Blood and Oil (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Blood and Oil Premiered on ABC on Sep 27, 2015

Billy and Cody Lefever dream of a new life beyond their working class roots and move to "The Bakken" in North Dakota, booming after the biggest oil discovery in American history. They’re soon pitted against a ruthless tycoon who forces them to bet big and put everything on the line, including their marriage.

Starring Don Johnson as Hap, Chace Crawford as Billy, Rebecca Rittenhouse as Cody, Delroy Lindo as Tip, Amber Valletta as Carla, Scott Michael Foster as Wick, and India De Beaufort as Jules.

"Blood & Oil" is written by Josh Pate and Rodes Fishburne. Executive producers are Tony Krantz, Josh Pate, Rodes Fishburne, Drew Comins, and Don Johnson; produced by ABC Signature.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Blood and Oil Here

1x01 Live Free Drill Hard

So much for their plans to open up laurdree mat when they lost everything by being run off the road but getting the opportunity to $1M for some land from an oil baron was great .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I only watched the first couple of minutes to make sure I was posting about the right show as it's obviously a drama show and the fact all the episode title are wrong just made it harder

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It's clear they upload this in a hurry

Series Review

I really liked this series and i am glad there didn't end it with a massive cliffhanger and it was almost a happy ending which was great.

Thread