Thread
Printable Version

The Royals (E Channel) General Discussion

The Royals (E Channel) General Discussion

premièred March 15, 2015

The Royals will follow a modern-day royal family as they live life in the public eye. Hurley plays Queen Helena, described as a woman who has the power, beauty and intelligence to get what she wants. She's keen on controlling the public image of her famous family. King Simon (Regan) is the family's moral compass, but is quick to place his family over the people he rules over. Moseley, star of The Chronicles of Narnia films, plays Liam, the youngest son of the king and queen. He suddenly finds the spotlight on him when he becomes the heir apparent to the throne. Like any young man, Liam enjoys the perks of being a sought after eligible bachelor, but enters a relationship with a young American woman whose morals cause her to butt heads with the monarchy. Park plays Eleanor, the sole daughter in the royal family. She's constant tabloid fodder.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 3-20-2015 18:01 ]

FML Trailer | The Royals | E!

pilot

I really like this show which really surprised me because at first i hated it it was very offensive to British royal family but than i remembered it's a tv show and it actually got better the longer i watched it despite bad acting it became ok show.

I am so glad Princess Eleanor got a taste of her own medicine thinking she could control her bodyguard but him blackmailing her should give her second thoughts . She really was a mess but she almost had me feeling sorry for her by the end.

Ophelia is an interesting character i really do hope it work out between them   

Overall it became quite watch able from it being offensive at start

1x02 Infants of the Spring"

Ophelia meeting Gemma was amusing but Liam telling her she was his first love was intresting and it look gemma going to fight for liam now that he's in line to be king and isn't going let Ophelia get him. Having a drinking challenge against her was bad idea as she ended up drunk and almost puke on Liam.

1x03 We Are Pictures, or Mere Beasts

This becoming my guilty pleasure who would thought this series would fill my gossip girl void

The Queen and Princess Eleanor organize separate competing fashion shows was rather amusing as both were trying out-due each other but the queen making Eleanor think she won because she got more postive review was nice until she revealed she paid them to do that which i suspect wasn't true

Look like prince might have competition for Ophelia

1x04 Sweet, Not Lasting

Eleanor deciding to be high while going to visit charities was awful but being sober Robert's one was nice consider drug rehab one which she really needs but girl need get some help if she going to ever get herself straight . . I really feel sorry for her and it's hard to watch a character self destruct in front of your eyes .

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x05 Unmask Her Beauty to the Moon

The ball was impressive but Eleanor finally getting one over her bodyguard was impressive as it looked like she fooled him into thinking she was in love with him

1x06 The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune

You just knew the holiday would have some amusing situation

1x07 Your Sovereignty of Reason

Those topless picture from holiday was just bad taste but that British tabloids for you and having face her father was tough but that other journalist asking what your mother would think of you was awful .

He finally did it put the vote to abolish the monarchy  .

1x08 The Great Man Down

Of course he's going to end up dead it was predictable

1x09 In My Heart There Was a Kind of Fighting

Wow just when you think there no more shocking revelation Liam and his sister find out there are not royals.

1x10 Our Wills and Fates Do So Contrary Run

The twist just keep on coming so Liam almost ran away but there was something that bother him about his uncle who's now king but finding out the maid was pregnant was a nice shocker . Don't think he's ready for that

Thread