29 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Messengers (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Hahah. Yeah I'm behind time. I didn't know it was cancelled.

Never watched it. I was  just reading an article about shows that have been cancelled thus far and saw it on a list.

Reply 21#21 Milks26's post

it's not a bad show much better than Olympus

Reply 22#22 bala's post

LOL. I look at after all the episodes are uploaded.

I need to cancel Olympus, just for having bad CGI, forget about the overall story.

1x11 Harvest

So much for trying to stop next horseman it really look like they can't stop it

1x12 Spark of Hope

Rescuing the final angel from blacksite was great but him being journalist from africa who investigated the rain project was nice twist.

1x13 Houston, We Have A Problem

This was almost a great series finale until they put cliffhanger at end about the two kids being enemies .   

You would think CW would enough time edit ending out and end the episode with Horseman dying and angels being bought back to life by the hand of god?.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

When I started watching the show I thought it had a good premise that was being handle badly, boring characters and subpar acting. By the end of the series, I got invested enough to care what would've happened if the show had continued.

Maybe Scifi should've picked it up and drop Olympus.

Quote:
I got invested enough to care what would've happened if the show had continued.
This is my problem with CW show all of them are like that

Reply 28#28 bala's post

All stations play the cancellation game - where most of the shows that should be cancelled never are and the good to semi good ones get axe. Have you watched Starcrossed yet? That was meh! Maybe it was the 24 epi seasons. Still have Tomorror Ppl on my list to watch

I just fell in love with the 100. Will see if it gets a 4th season after the 3rd is done.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-4-2015 05:20 ]

29 12
Thread