Thread
Printable Version

X Company Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

X Company Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premires 18 Febuary 2015

X COMPANY is an emotionally-driven character drama, set in the thrilling and dangerous world of WWII espionage and covert operations. It follows the stories of five highly skilled young recruits - Canadian, American and British - torn from their ordinary lives to train as agents in an ultra-secret training facility on the shores of Lake Ontario.  

The agents parachute behind enemy lines, where they're fair game for torture and execution. From elegant hotels to hell-holes in the field, it's one risky operation after another, masterminded by the brains of X COMPANY. Sabotage, bombs, arming and training guerrilla fighters, rescue operations, deception campaigns, even assassination: we get up-close and intimate with both the adrenaline of the joyride and the dirty-hands nightmare, as shining ideals collide with the emotional realities of fighting a war where no rules apply.

At its core, X COMPANY is about the unlikely path to heroism taken by Alfred Graves, a vulnerable young man with synesthesia - a brain condition that cross-wires his senses, but gives him a virtually infinite memory. Long burdened by his condition, it emerges that Alfred is a secret weapon in the field. Fighting by his side is Aurora Luft: half Jewish-German, half French-Canadian, all warrior, sworn to tear down Fascism by whatever means necessary.  Aurora's loss of a lover and comrade-in-arms shades her growing connection to Alfred as they help each other find the courage to face love and death on the battlefield.

Inspired by remarkable true stories, X COMPANY is about the origin of spycraft. It's an aspirational world, combining glamour, grit and gadgets. It's about the birth of mass propaganda, the first fights against terror, and the people who led the charge to change our world.

Show Site

X Company: First Trailer

Episode 1

Wow i really was expected such action packed episode and there really didn't waste time with introduction we got see them in action and losing one member of the team was sad and blow up the bridge was very tricky consider how much they had do within such a short time frame and the plan didn't go down as planned so many thing went wrong you really couldn't believe it. .

This was engaging 40 minute episode

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x02 Trial by Fire

You just knew first mission with new guy wouldn't go so well but i have say to pull it off was impressive consider everything that went wrong and kid killer the other man was lucky because he didn't have to kill all of them .

1x03 Kiss of Death

Another good episode but off mission when she found guy responsible kill her husband was there and kill him was impressive .

1x04 Sixes & Sevens

Why is it every time these guys go on a mission something always goes wrong for once i would love for them actually do a mission without something not going wrong but there are really just most unlucky group but how they keep surviving is impressive

1x05 Walk With the Devil

Finding out the girl were being breed to produce Arian children was awful but the rescue them was nice outcome .

1x06 In Enemy Hands

I was really surprised at the ending i can't believe she was an informant for nazi's

1x07 Quislings

The resistance going after all leaks was more tricky than expected

1x08 Into the Fire

This continued from previous episode and we found out how he was caught but the fact she couldn't shoot him despite being told if he was ever captured they should take him out

Thread