Thread
Printable Version

Mobile site video not loading only sound

Mobile site video not loading only sound

Over the last 3 months the mobile site started slowing down a lot, even over WiFi video would fail loading and the screen stays black with only the sound comming through. I use the site on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. I have been a viptv member for over 5 years, even my very old 3G phone was able to play videos , now nothing works.

I followed the instructions to download the Puffin Browser app in order to use the desktop app, but I am constantly re-directed to the mobile site. Is there a way to specify use Desktop version and prevent the re-direct?

Thanks!

Reply 1#1 katyakik's post

At the bottom of the page on the mobile site, you should see that it says "Mobile for VIPTV.NET Desktop".  Click on "Desktop" while in your Puffin Browser.  You should be good from there, as it has a built in Flash player.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 katyakik's post

Another member posted this:
Quote:
Originally posted by Renagle at 1-7-2015 17:47  
Hi, all! On your iPad screen, take your fingers and swipe up from the bottom to open some features. You will see AIRDROP and APPLETV. The apple tv was switched over to airdrop and must have happened during the recent updates. Once I switched back to AIRPLAY, it all works again! Yahoo!!!! You tube videos work again as well. Incredible! Now to watch VIPTV back to where we were used to-----on our 51" television screen!
I'm not sure it that's helpful to you, but figured it can't hurt to give you the info.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread