Thread
Printable Version

Happyland (MTV) General Discussion

Happyland (MTV) General Discussion

Happyland” is a soapy teen dramedy exploring the underbelly of one of the country's most popular theme parks, going behind the scenes to reveal the not so magical reality of the park workers. The series centers on Lucy (Bianca Santos), the cynical teenage daughter of idealistic park princess mom, Elena (Camille Guaty). Having grown up in a world of manufactured happiness her whole life, Lucy wants to get out and experience something real. When Ian (Shane Harper), the new park owner's son, arrives and sweeps her off her feet, Lucy is left wondering if fairy tale endings do exist after all. But when a scandalous secret turns her life upside down, she learns Happyland is far from a walk in the park.

Show Site

Happyland | Official Trailer | MTV

Pilot

What a way to find out who your father is but the fact that mother didn't know until the next day i found odd because she needed a phone call to find out ? . This is what i call lazy writing .

1x02 Price of Admission

Her reaction to finding out who her father was understandable but knowing you kissed your half brother really made her sick but getting drunk probably wasn't the best idea but so much keep it a secret.

1x01 Pilot

The Raccoon being high and fainting in front of the kids was amusing but it's a shame he wasn't replaced before going on stage and Lucy finding out who her father is after kissing her brother was bad timing

1x03 "Never Break Character"

Character training was interesting idea i never really thought they actually someone who teach them to stay in character but i love when teacher asked about I-phone and she broke out of character   .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Lucy being told by her mother to keep who her father is to herself was bound to make things awkward with Ian and telling him isn't going to make any less awkward

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Lucy and Ian needing to pass character training together couldn't of come at a worst time as there was no pay and Lucy and her mother were about to be evicted

1x04 Park Maintenance

Lucy telling her friend make up her mind backfired as she dumped him for Ian but trying fix it backfired but at least he got another job working at happyland.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

It's a good job Elena realised before it was to late that she was with the Princess popper but him then trying in on with Lucy was disgusting

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

it's a good thing her mother warned her

1x05 Reapeated infaction

Getting arrested in amusement jail was amusing but having her friend bail them out and convince the manager to wipe the tapes because they got rid of a dead body was lucky.

1x06 disorderly conduct

Poor Lucy finding out her boyfriend hook chicken leg lady it's good thing both her guys made sure she knew about it

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Lucy coming clean to Harper about Ian was nice but they were lucky the guys had to delete the CCTV footage after moving the dead body

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I'm glad Lucy's biological father stood up for her mother when the VIP guest tried it on

1x07 Leave of Absence

Ian giving Elena an ultimatum about telling his dad was great but what a revelation about his mother also sleeping around as now they might not have the same father

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a surprise but getting scholarship was nice even if it had condition if it leads better life for them

1x08 Your Happyland Family

James asking Elena how old her daughter is was understandable and walking away when he realised he's her father was diabolical but predictable

Thread