Thread
Printable Version

Problem with changed password

Problem with changed password

I'm having a lot of trouble with my original account.I changed my password in friend vista but now it's not recognized by either viptv or friend vista and I cannot gain access to it...

I emailed friend vista support and pmed Ibjedward this this new account I created to gain access to the forums to try and resolve the issues.
I have not heard back from either....
Please help.
I had 1502 points left in my account and I would hate to loose them.

My original account I'm having trouble with was : Aleenacphillips

Reply 1#1 Aleenaphillips's post

You could send lbjedward an email at lbjedward@gmail.com with your original user name

I have successfully changed my password in the past with no trouble but when I tried to add a security question, I did have problems.  If you added a security question, try removing that.  If that doesn't help, or you can't access the site at all with your old username, do as codebreaker suggests and send an email to our site administrator.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

More help with password reset

So it's been a week since I posted this;
I'm having a lot of trouble with my original account.I changed my password in friend vista but now it's not recognized by either viptv or friend vista and I cannot gain access to it...

I emailed friend vista support and pmed Ibjedward this this new account I created to gain access to the forums to try and resolve the issues.
I have not heard back from either....
Please help.
I had 1502 points left in my account and I would hate to loose them.

My original account I'm having trouble with was : Aleenacphillips

I pm ibjedward and emailed ibjedward@gmail.

I haven't received any messages back from either. And when I tried sending another they say they invalid addresses and I can't send anything.

Could someone email me at aleenap73@gmail.com and help, or is he the only one that can?
I just need to reset the password on my old account.

Firstly, you copied the username of our Administrator incorrectly.  His name is LBJEDWARD - all in lowercase letters.  His email is; lbjedward@gmail.com.  I did find your other account, but it looks like it's been disabled, likely due to the password issue.  I attempted to see if I could edit your account for you, but it looks like LBJ will have to do it.

To locate a thread you have started, simply click on your own username, then select "My Threads".  We prefer it if you keep all posts about a single topic in a single thread, so that all the relevant information is easy to find.  I have merged this thread with the other one.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread